Mental Health Awareness Week | ProReal Free Live Workshops
30th Apr 2021
ProReal are proud to support Mental Health Awareness week (10-16 May 2021) by offering a series of free, live workshops based on the recommendations of Mental Health Foundation, to protect and improve your mental health and wellbeing.
During each workshop, participants will be invited to join our virtual world for a guided and reflective practice, hosted by a trained ProReal facilitator. You can gain access with your laptop, desktop computer or iPad/tablet - take a look at the video below for an idea of what to expect.
- What am I like at asking for help and taking breaks? - 10th May 12:00 – 1:00 PM GMT
- Lifestyle check in – eating, drinking and keeping active - 11th May 12:00 – 1:00 PM GMT
- Be part of a nourishing and supportive community - 12th May 12:00 – 1:00 PM GMT
- Talking about feelings - 13th May 12:00 – 1:00 PM GMT
- Accept who you are and do more of what you’re good at! - 14th May 12:00 – 1:00 PM GMT